Skip navigation

I prepped the tans-axle the best I could. I cleaned it, sanded it, and cleaned again with ethyl alcohol. The one area I didn’t want painted, I kept oily and put masking tape on. I then primed, and paint twice, sanding and cleaning between each coat. Some of the paint on the part I wanted painted came off with a finger nail. The part that I didn’t want painted, the paint stuck on so hard that a razor blade wouldn’t remove it. I had to sand it off. How it got under the masking tape and stuck to the oil is beyond me.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: